Sunday 22 April 2012

Spring pumps - kevadised tennised

 I went to town the other day. And I cannot stop myself from going into Zara and Mango shops because they are filled with lacy clothes, and there are plenty of floral patterns. Yes, I walked in to get some inspiration. I must say I got inspired already before that, having reading LaBastidane`s blog and finding those shoes:

















And it worked! A moment later I was the happy owner of white pumps

  and I got an idea what to do with them. So here are my own personalized pumps!
From one of the charity shops I also found a perfect dress for 1 pound. Those are one of my favourite colors, so I am happy!

Ükspäev käisin linnas. No ei saa ju mööda kõndida Zara ja Mango poodidest, kus vaateakendel säravad pitsist ja suurte lillemustritega rõivad. Ikka astusin sisse ja lasksin silmal puhata. Tegelikult pean tunnistama, et inspireerusin juba paar päeva varem LaBastidane blogi uurides ning tema tikitud pilte-asju imetledes.
Midagi läks poes ringi käies vaimusilmas ka käima, sest hetk hiljem olin valgete tenniste õnnelik omanik ning oligi idee olemas, mida nendega teha!
Sekkarist sain ka kena suvekleidi 1 naela eest ning kevadine-suvine garderoob täieneb... Olin ammu sellisest kleidist unistanud! Ja kleidi värvid on ka mu lemmikud!

No comments:

Post a Comment