Sunday 22 April 2012

Shades of red - Punase varjundid

My mother had 6 skeins of yarn Serenade. It consists of 78% of mohair and 22% of polyamid. Original idea I had was to make a poncho, like making 2 triangular shawls together. But it didn`t quite turn out the way I wanted. 
So I made the body part separately and added something to the end of sleeves. But it still doesn`t look right. I think I need to add something to the waistline as well to make it into a jumper. 
After making this poncho there was still some yarn left (it took only 4,5 skeins for poncho). Here is the part that was left over:
I need to think of something, but today is not not that day... 

Emal oli mitu rokki mingit punasekirjut lõnga. 6 tokki lõnga Serenade, 78% mohair ja 22% polyamiidi. Algideeks oli õlasalli moodi tegemine, ainult et 2 kolmnurkset õlasalli kokku teha. No ja muidugi allserv ei jäänud päris nii nagu oleksin tahtnud, varrukate juurest jäi kuidagi pikem. Tegin siis kehaosa allserva soonikut ja varrukaotsad ka külge. Aga kuidagi polnud see õige. Ilmselt tuleks mingi pihaosa ka nuputada ja ikkagi kapsuniks teha. Jupike jäi lõnga järele, pontšoks kulus 4,5 tokki. Siin on see jupike, ilmselt tuleb midagi juurde leiutada, aga täna pole üldse see päev...

No comments:

Post a Comment