Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hat-tubescarf - müts-torusall

I saw this on Facebook:
Nägin sellist asja Facebook`is:
I tried to do the same thing, with different pattern. Yarn is Himalaya Pinar Pullu Space, 65% acrylic, 31% wool, 4% soft payette.
Proovisin sarnast asja teha, teise mustriga. Lõngaks on Himalaya Pinar Pullu Space, 65% akrüüli, 31% villa, 4% soft payette (ei teagi, mis see emakeeli on).

 As a tubescarf it is fine.
Torusallina on see päris hea.
But as a hat it is a bit small. There is some yarn left so I think I will make it longer.
Mütsina on see natuke liiga väike. Kudusin edasi-tagasi, ning natuke lõng jäi järele. Arvan, et koon pikkusesse juurde. 

Here I look like a scared owl don`t you think?
Siin pildil näen välja nagu hirmunud öökull, kas pole?

Sorry for the foggy photos, I tried to tell my mother to only push the button (not the camera too)!
vabandust uduste piltide pärast. Püüdsin emale küll selgitada, et vajuta ainult nuppu (mitte kogu kaamerat)!

No comments:

Post a Comment