Friday 28 December 2012

Rosebud shawl - Roosinupu sall

This is my next project. rosebud-faroese-style-shawl, you can find it on ravelry. The photos are from ravelry as well, my yarn is also quite dark red, it is half done. You have to wait a little to see it... ;)





Pattern is from theat book:
The written instruction in English has been quite a struggle for me. I think it is written for idiots. Yes, nice to mee you, that`s me! I like charts, but the charts there are not really complete. You have to read the written part as well, as following the charts...

See on minu järgmine projekt.  rosebud-faroese-style-shawl (roosinupu-fääri saarte-sall), selle mustri leiab ravelry`st. Pildid on ka sealt pärit. Minu poolik sall on veel varrastel, minu piltidega läheb natuke aega... ;)
Muster pärit siis sellest raamatust, mis üleval toodud. See ingliskeelne salli kirjeldus on tõeline matemaatika. See raamat on idiootidele. Jah, meeldiv tutvuda, mina see olengi!
Skeemid on olemas, kuid need pole täielikud. Seeda oleks tulnud kududes ka kirjutatud juhiseid järgida. Mida ma tegin natuke liiga hilja...

No comments:

Post a Comment