Monday 19 November 2012

Lovely colors 2

I showed in one of my earlier posts the 2 jumpers that I wanted to make into one. Actually, I made a new year`s promise for 2012 NOT to buy myself any more new clothes, but reather make them myself or buy from second hand or charity shops. There are plenty of things in the world already! And I have to say I succeeded! I have not bought any new clothes for myself this year!

Varasemas postituses näitasin 2 kampsunit, millest tahtsin ühe teha. Tegelikult andsin endale aastaks 2012 uus-aasta lubaduse, et ei osta endale enam ühtegi uut riideeset, pigem ostan kasutatud asju või teen endale ise riided. Maailmas on ju asju juba küll ja rohkemgi veel... Ja tuleb nentida, et olen oma lubadust hästi pidanud - polegi ühtegi tutt-uut riideeset endale ostnud!

So there is the 1 jumper. I tried some Estonian embroidery - from the island Muhu, it is called Muhu embroidery. 
Siin on siis see kahest üheks õmmeldud kampsik. Proovisin peale teha Muhu tikandit. Algne muster pärit Leida Kirsi raamatust "Muhu tikand", natuke lillekesi ise juurde leiutatud.
 Front part:
Esikülg:




















On the back there is a firefly and few flowers:
Taga ilutseb kiil ja paar lillekest:

That is one sleeve, I don`t know what to make on the other one. I just don`t want the sleeves to be identical!
Siin üks varrukas. Ma ei tea veel ,mida teisele varrukale teha, ei taha identseid varrukaid:

No comments:

Post a Comment