Friday 6 July 2012

White Haapsalu shawl with Sofia pattern

Here are some pictures of my Haapsalu shawl.

 And here on the right is an other one I just finished. I just need to knit the edge lace as well.
Ja siin parempoolne, on veel üks, mille põhiosa kudumise just lõpetasin. Tuleb veel äärepits ka kududa ja külge õmmelda. 

In the beginning it took me 3 hours to finish the pattern. I knew I had to make 15 repeats, so I calculated that it will take 45 hours. But I memroized the pattern quickly so it took only 20 hours to finish it. 
Alguses läks ühe mustri  korduse peale 3 tundi, edasi juba 2 tundi. Seega valmis põhiosa 20 tunniga (15 mustri kordust). Kuigi esialgu arvutasin, et võib minna kuni 45 tundi...


Without the edge lace it looks like something is missing, isn`t it?
Ilma äärepitsita oleks kohe nagu midagi puudu, kas pole?

No comments:

Post a Comment